Rapid Prototyping Service On-demand
- From 10pcs up 10000pcs
- 50+ Materials
- Various surface finishes
- Parts ship in 3-12 days
A simple introduction to rapid prototyping
Do you know what is a rapid prototype? Rapid prototyping is a method of product development that converts design ideas into physical models. It provides a fast way to test and inspects the products.
Prototypes need to be produced many times. Each time the components need to be modified after being tested and evaluated until the perfect product is produced.
Speed is a key principle in rapid prototyping. So prototyping can make multiple designs out of different materials. This provides the engineering department and sales staff with prototype information for the product so that they can quickly modify the prototype design and make the product into the market as soon as possible.
Type Of Rapid Prototyping
Rapid prototyping technology is widely used in all manufacturing industries. Depending on the purpose, rapid prototyping can be classified into different categories.
Rapid Prototyping Application
- Inventors can display their creative ideas to investors or interested manufacturers to get a nice cooperation
- Marketers can test the market with low-volume prototypes, so as to improve the design or schedule production based on feedback.
- Engineers can use prototypes to identify materials, test assemblies, test functionality, and determine manufacturability.
Advantage Of Rapid prototype
- Visualize abstract concepts. Displaying design ideas through three-dimensional prototypes is more impressive, and it is easy to show and communicate with others.
- Improve products quickly. Making final products with as few defects as possible through the rapid iteration and refinement of rapid prototypes.
- Choose the best version. Choosing the best combination for mass production after comparing prototypes made with different technologies and materials and.
- Save money. Testing prototypes in multiple batches of low volume could reduce a lot of development costs and minimize the unknown risk of design.
Rapid Prototyping Process
There a lot of quick prototype manufacturing method, such as 3d print prototypes, rapid vacuum casting, urethane casting, and rapid injection molding. But ChansMachining focuses on the CNC prototype machining, and sheet metal prototyping now.
Rapid CNC Prototype Service
CNC machining is suitable rapid prototyping solutions for short-cycle and small-batch production. It can produce high-precision prototypes from a wide variety of metals and plastics without investing inexpensive tools.
ChansMachining has 3-axis, 4-axis, 5-axis lathes and milling machines. we could manufacture various prototypes with high quality for you.
Rapid Sheet metal Prototype Service
Rapid sheet metal prototyping is ideal for part shell structures and brackets of all sizes. It mainly makes prototypes by bending, cutting, welding, etc. It is highly cost-effective in mass production.
ChansMachining also offers a variety of materials for sheet metal, including alloys including steel, copper, and stainless steel.
Multi Rapid Prototyping Materials
ChansMachining is a one-stop for your prototype project with a wide machining material selection, including metal, plastic, wood, ceramics, glass, and so on.
Metal Rapid Prototype
The metal prototype material is mainly Copper, Aluminum, and Stainless Steel. The metal proto and parts manufacturing methods are CNC machining, sheet metal, aluminum extrusion, and so on.
Plastic Rapid Prototype
The plastic prototype material is mainly ABS, Acrylic, Teflon, and PP. The plastic proto and parts manufacturing method are CNC manufacturing, 3d printing, urethane casting, and so on.
More Material Rapid Prototype
Except for the metal and plastic material for prototyping, there is more other materials for your project choice from us, you could still think of wood, ceramics, Si3N4 & SiC, and so on.
The rapid prototypes we have done
In the past years, we have manufactured thousands of prototypes to help our worldwide customers. Contact us to get a help or quote for your prototype example
Why choose us as your rapid prototype solution supplier
FAQS About ChansMachaning Rapid Prototyping Service
Can you arrange urgent order in a very short time?
Yes, we could arrange prototype manufacturing according to the customer development process. Please let us know your time requirement.
Can you use my material supplier for my order?
Yes, if you have a prototype material supplier, please ask them to ship your material to our factory address. We will use these materials to produce.
Can I choose a surface finish for my prototype?
Yes, we have many surface finish methods for metal and plastic prototypes. Just let us know what types of surface finishes you need. And we will make the final prototype with it.